What is the correct spelling for NEEDDS?
This word (Needds) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEEDDS
- deeds A crown of thorns and dark deeds The swastika and the hammer and symbol Are sickles that reap only weeds – Reign Of Blows by XTC
- need Don't you need me with you in there?
- needed But he needed not to be anxious about her: neither his wife nor his daughter would have turned her out into the night!
- needs I did not speak much to your mother that evening, for it needs all a man's attention to work down the river at night.
- needy They rejoiced in full-toned song as their implacable and sleepless enemies drove their heavily laden wagons across the line, leaving their farms, sheds, and houses to the government for the use of the needy tribe.
- weeds It was all the same, for he was in search of suffering, and suffering, like weeds , grows on every road.
- Seeds By themselves the seeds sink at once.
- Needles The knitting needles paused again.
- Newts But why did he want to talk about newts?
- nods All these men met Terry with cordial nods , but there was a carelessness about their demeanor which seemed strange to Terry.
- nets They're putting steel nets over them, already.
- heeds Reason heeds the points of the compass and takes note of the topography of the country, but what can animals know of these things?
- feeds And while we wrestle and strive My master, the miller, stands And feeds me with his hands; For he knows who makes him thrive, Who makes him lord of lands.
- NODES Every one of the fifteen nodes has to be occupied.