What is the correct spelling for NEEDNT?
This word (Neednt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEEDNT
- ardent His most ardent desire was to be summoned soon to follow the departed ones.
- bye byes
- dent The brilliant snow upon the Diablerets danced and sang into his blood; across the broken teeth of the Dent du Midi trailed thin strips of early cloud.
- didn't Maybe she didn't think it was."
- hadn't And get this, it hadn't been turned off.
- indent O'er the wild hemisphere his glances fly, Its form unfolding as it still draws nigh, As all its salient sides force far their sway, Crowd back the ocean and indent the day.
- intent But yet did I stay my heart a little stern to mine intent.
- needed She needed nothing that he could give her.
- neediest A right royal one they received when, in a few days, the pastor returned, bringing with him nine little waifs, the poorest and the neediest he had found in the tenements to which he went with his offer.
- Needing He had never before needed Courage as he was needing it now.
- needled The two ladies overcame all obstacles, and needled their way along, where under other circumstances they would not have glanced, would have thought it improper to glance.
- needn't We needn't worry about it yet a while....
- pedant Parson Twemlow was no prig, no pedant, and no popinjay, but a sensible, upright, honorable man, whose chief defect was a quick temper.
- pendant The pendant was a handsome one.
- pendent 136. At a hoary speaker laugh thou never; often is good that which the aged utter, oft from a shriveled hide discreet words issue; from those whose skin is pendent and decked with scars, and who go tottering among the vile.
- rodent The building is rodent proof, and, because of its wide, projecting roof and the fact that it sets off the earth, it is practically moisture proof.
- tenant 5072. You are a fisherman, and a tenant on Mr. Grierson's land at Hillwill?
- tent Who went round and got the tent and the other things you mentioned, Mavy?
- verdant With the picture of verdant, sunny Rhodes still fresh in their minds, these bare rocks must have seemed terribly inhospitable and dreary to the new-comers.