What is the correct spelling for NEEDSA?
This word (Needsa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEEDSA
- deeds Light half-believers of our casual creeds, Who never deeply felt, nor clearly will'd, Whose insight never has borne fruit in deeds, Whose vague resolves never have been fulfill'd; – Scholar-Gipsy, The by Matthew Arnold
- need You see, we need you.
- needs Knowing what man is, we can next ask what he needs.
- needy I found him a very agreeable gentleman and quite devoted to his work, a great deal of which consisted in helping needy Americans stranded in France.
- weeds Add to which, you will find a North African corn-field full of weeds, herbs, and wild flowers.
- Seeds I procured the necessary seeds, and watched with no small surprise the industry with which our strange visitor commenced operations.
- Newts There were cray-fish and frogs and newts, pond-snails and fresh-water mussels, water-beetles and daddy-long-legs, whirligigs and ever so many others.
- nods The policemen clapped their hands together, and smiled across the strip of carpet that separated them, and winks and nods of intelligence passed among the barkers to the footmen about the curb and steps.
- nets I never dreamed that it was for the wealthy Egon von Ernau that she was casting her nets four years ago.
- heeds Leave your son to his destiny; it may be a brighter one at some future day, if he is wise and prudent, and heeds the warning which is now knocking at his benighted heart."
- feeds The urson plays a not unimportant part in the destruction of the forests of North America, as it feeds entirely on the bark of trees.
- NODES The leaves are produced at certain definite points called nodes, and the portions of stem between these points are internodes.