What is the correct spelling for NEENED?
This word (Neened) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEENED
- need I came here seeking only what I need In your mind is where I'll plant my seed – Airport Song by guster
- needed Taken all the time I needed Just give me half a chance You always liked to keep me bleedin' Keep me on my toes and I'll dance – Disguise by Jagstar
- netted I shall describe the long strip of the world over which I wandered as a landscape on a quiet autumn morning, netted over with gossamer.
- veined Perhaps it was because her brisk little form suggested that she worked hard, and her thin heavily veined hands and wrinkled face reminded one that she ought not to work hard.
- weaned A drunkard or a gambler may be weaned from his ways, but not a politician.
- Kenned Efter the experrience I had as a yoong lass, awa' doon in Englan' yon'er, at a place my auntie got me intil-for she kenned a heap o' gran' fowk throuw bein' hersel' sae near conneckit wi' them as hoosekeeper i' the castel here-efter that, I'm sayin,' I wadna need to be that easy scaret?
- Leaned He leaned over the table.
- Neared As we neared Bombay, conversation grew gradually more and more Indian; it always does under similar circumstances.
- Nerved All present shuddered, and were silent for a time, till Sintram nerved himself to say, "Dear, good old man, why use such wild words as I never till now heard thee utter?
- Queened But Beatrice had not queened it in her set, three seasons, for nothing, even if she was capable of being confused by a sweet, new language in a man's eyes.
- Reined Place and time seem to favour; Beck has reined in his horse,-he bends low over the saddle, as if about to fall.