What is the correct spelling for NEER?
This word (Neer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEER
- beer Stack-A-Lee walked to the bar-room, and he called for a glass of beer, Turned around to Billy Lyons, said,"What are you doin' here?" – STACK A LEE by Bob Dylan
- deer I used to could, jump just like a deer Now I need a new landing gear – Too Old to Cut the Mustard by Buck Owens
- e'er Nor did I think Thou e'er couldst know it more; and oh, that thought My sorrow rendered more disconsolate!
- jeer No answer, save the muffled echo of a jeer, from within.
- leer One leer, one scowl and one tragical grin.
- near But own'd that smile, if oft observed and near, Waned in its mirth and wither'd to a sneer; – Lara by george gordon, lord byron
- need Tell me-why need you go, at all?"
- never But believe me, I never would let you.
- peer He came on and stood over the man on the ground, stooping for an instant to peer close into his face.
- seer I believe Giorgione is simply giving us a poetical rendering of "The Golden Age," where, like Plato's philosopher-king, the seer all-wise and all-powerful holds sway, before whom the arts and sciences do homage; in this earthly paradise even strange animals live in happy harmony, and all is peace.
- sneer Her beautiful mouth curled with a sneer, the first I ever saw on those lips.
- veer The eldest son was a year or more older than I, and was, of course, respected as the heir to the Pennington lands, for it is strange how people's sympathies veer around on the side of the people who are in power.
- NEWER It ain't so grand, but it's newer.