What is the correct spelling for NEERD?
This word (Neerd) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEERD
- deer When I ask you for a buck You don't call me deer When I try to push my luck You don't twist my ear – Dancing For Money by graham parker
- near But Lord, that Friday I was fou, When I cam near her; Or else, Thou kens, Thy servant true Wad never steer her. – Holy Willie's Prayer by Robert Burns
- need "No, there's no need.
- needed He always needed a great deal of sleep.
- needs But so little of money have I that I must needs sell my horse before three days are worn.
- needy That ye may buy the poor for silver, and the needy for a pair of shoes, and sell the refuse of the wheat.