What is the correct spelling for NEERLY?
This word (Neerly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEERLY
- early "Neighbors," he began "I lived here in the early days.
- gnarly The individual thus addressed slowly rose out of his chair, exhibiting a squat, gnarly figure surmounted by a very large head.
- keenly He sat very still, although he often looked anxiously and keenly into Tom's face as if wondering how much he knew, and if he had any idea that the man sitting before him was the same who had buried his Nell.
- kneel Then suddenly from the dark there came A voice that called me by my name, And said to me, "Kneel down and pray!"
- ne'er Love In such excess ne'er leads to happiness.
- nearly I believe that you could nearly all come to that-if you would!
- neatly Down the long room, past the rows of neatly-dressed, attentive children, Mr. Parker led her to the seat near the door.
- needle So, you see that this needle is really a little magnet, just like Jonas's great one.
- needy And more than that, I can tell you," said Phoebe, warming as she spoke, "the Bannister family isn't and never was intimate with needy and no-count families, and nobody could be more sociable and friendly with this family than Miss Dora is, writin' to her four or five times a week, and as I said to Mike, not ten minutes ago, if Mr. Haverley and Miss Dora should git married, her money and his money would make this the finest place in the county, and I tol' him to mind an' play his cards well and stay here as butler or coachman-I didn't care which; and he said he would like coachman best, as he was used to hosses."
- nervy "I always had a notion that the New York Fire Department was a pretty nervy proposition," he informed all and sundry during a halt on the only strip of open beach yet encountered in their new exploration, "but I guess I can show the chief a few fresh stunts first time I blow into headquarters on East Sixty-seventh Street."
- newly "You shall have fifty score, if you choose," said Tom, bursting with gratitude and with generosity in his newly found treasure.
- noel Noel, now that he found that she was alive to her immediate surroundings, got up and moved away.
- queerly He stopped and looked round at the lovely gray tangle about him, and his round eyes looked queerly happy.
- Neal I'll go, said Neal, if the whole counthry was to prevint me.
- Nelly "No; it can't be the money, Nelly, for the money is his, and yet it hasn't changed him.
- Neil There was one thing, however, that Neale O'Neil had pointed out to Mr. Howbridge.
- Nell And this was another lesson Nell took to heart.