What is the correct spelling for NEEVER?
This word (Neever) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEEVER
- ever What has he ever been to you?"
- fever Something more serious than a fever, perhaps."
- lever Tom had retained his grip of the steering wheel, and the starting lever.
- naive In addition, the spirit of his art was earnestness, honesty, and sincerity, and even the awkward bits of drawing which occasionally appeared in his work served to add to the general naive effect of the whole.
- nave Then the two great towers, seemingly similar, but really full of individual ornament, rise majestically to a height equal to that of the highest portion of the nave.
- ne'er Add on a tired pipe after dark, and a sound sleep to follow, and you say good morning to the doctor and the parson; for you're in health body and soul, and ne'er a parson 'll make a better Christian of ye, that I'll swear.
- nerve He kept his nerve; he did not call out; he looked his visitor in the eyes.
- nerves This place rather gets on my nerves now.
- nervy But, say-you're a pretty nervy youth to turn down my daughter and then hold me up for a job, all in the same breath.
- am blessed
- casting up
- catches in act