What is the correct spelling for NEFER?
This word (Nefer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEFER
- ever I don't think it ever can be done.
- heifer You impudent young heifer, how dar you say such a thing to me?
- infer It would be impossible to infer from its pages how the Editor voted.
- knife He picked up the travelling-bag: it was locked and there was no key, there was nothing for it but to force the wretched lock with his pocket-knife.
- nave This nave, she continued, as they again entered it, is one of the longest in England, and the choir is several feet higher.
- ne'er Half a loaf's better nor ne'er un.
- near "Now, how to get up near enough.
- nearer As the time drew nearer for the wedding, Freke's continued presence at Barn Elms became more marked.
- able hold water
- able to hold water
- being mend
- casting up