What is the correct spelling for NEFFEW?
This word (Neffew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEFFEW
- knife I wanna cut you with my love and with my knife but can i live as your tormentor and your wife – Crazier Than You by Unknown Author
- need Don't you think I need one?"
- nephew "He means to let his nephew feel his own feet.
- nerve Don't you understand that I have taken you away from her, that I suffer in every nerve in consequence, and that I must do what I can to restore you?"
- neva All the hawkers and pedlars that go from village to village, and from mansion to mansion, from the banks of the Neva to the extremity of Siberia, are slaves, who bring in large profits to their masters; it frequently happens that a pometchik has no other income than that which he thus derives from his peasants.
- never I know I never shall.
- new But it was all new to me, for what did I know of love except that it was very strange and sweet?