What is the correct spelling for NEGARIVELY?
This word (Negarively) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEGARIVELY
- gravel Cameron staggered across the stretch of gravel to the buggy in which his wife sat waiting.
- gravelly But before then the soil changes, and clay and loam spoil the clean, sandy, or gravelly bottom trout delight in.
- gravely "So she had cause to be," said Dale gravely .
- grovel And I'm sorry I can't grovel to you, but I don't feel justified in so doing, and it would be very bad for you in any case.
- negatively She is also such a perfect dear that her influence is something terrific, even if negatively expressed.
- Caravel Then, for fear it might never be washed ashore, he hurriedly prepared a second cask and lashed it to the deck, hoping that the little caravel, even if he and all his men perished, might toss about till it reached the Azores, which he judged must be near.