What is the correct spelling for NEGIOIATEING?
This word (Negioiateing) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEGIOIATEING
- coating In the most tragical moments, in those most charged with misery, they say two or three very simple words; and it is, as it were, a thin coating of ice on which we can rest an instant to see what there is in the abyss.
- goading Lass went without any flicking with a switch, or mirthful goading of hard young heels that afternoon.
- negate The farm woman's most demanding task probably centered around the preparation and preservation of food, a vitally important function, for to waste or misuse food was to negate the hard labor of a year.
- netting There was a fold of gauze netting at the head of the bedstead.
- nicotine Some make a heap of injured fruit and syringe the wasps with nicotine soap, eight ounces to a gallon of hot or cold water.
- Girting A stick of pine, fifty feet long, girting six feet and three inches at one end, and three feet three inches at the other, costs, delivered here, from fifty-four to sixty livres.
- Jointing The jointing is also highly irregular as a rule.
- Navigating Now you take a midgit-idgit navigating machine.
- Negativing They were to have authority to make laws on all subjects, excepting ecclesiastical matters and the canons and discipline of the Church, but including the imposition of taxes; the Pope, however, like most monarchs, reserved to himself the right of negativing a law.
- Negotiating At the end of three days, I was the sole owner and proprietor of a feudal stronghold on the Danube, and the joyous Austrian was a little farther on his way to the dogs, a journey he had been negotiating with great ardour ever since coming into possession of an estate once valued at several millions.
- Neighing Their long bodies bowed and rose; their heads worked to give impetus to their going; they cried, neighing to each other over hill and valley, Which of us shall be first?
- Noting But the habit of seeing and of noting what I had seen, had been acquired.
- negated As long as modernization is not negated as an evil, urbanization will continue unabated.
- negates It is a great gain for man to know that this is so-that in so far as knowledge testifies anything in regard to religion and spiritual life it affirms more than it negates.
- negating We have seen that the Apostles and their successors dealt very freely with the Old Testament as having an allegorical and mystic sense far more important than the historical, though by no means negating it, and that they did not scruple to teach the instructed believer that some of the stories that were apparently historical were really purely allegorical.
- ligating Dissect the tumor from the surrounding tissue, ligating all the larger blood vessels, and tearing the tissues with the fingers rather than cutting with a knife.
- gating I expressed my opinion of Adamson and went back to college, for I ought not to have been out after nine o'clock, because my gating would not finish.
- nesting He does not scream now; it is his nesting time.
- causes to adopt