What is the correct spelling for NEHBOUR?
This word (Nehbour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEHBOUR
- arbour I was seized with a terrible tremor, which obliged me to go and take shelter behind the arbour and hide my emotion.
- boar The brothers cast their spears, but neither spear struck the monster boar .
- boer We even overlooked the fact that he should think Boer spies would enter the town by way of the main bridge and at a gallop.
- boor From a king he fell to the level of a boor .
- bur [Illustration: Leaves, mossy-cup acorns and warty twigs of the bur oak]
- harbour Quebec, to be seen at its best, should be gazed at from the harbour , or from the other side of the river.
- labour But why do I labour this point?
- nab City men, and jaded legislators, held to town by the Parliamentary duties of a long summer session, rush down to Southampton every Saturday and each steps off his train or motor-car on to the deck of his yacht, and then, after a spin westward to the Needles or eastward to the Nab or Warner Lightship, soothed by the lapping of the waters, and refreshed by the pure sea air, returns on the Monday to face again the terrors of London heat and "fag."
- neb Miss Ellen Kitto, Santee Agency, Neb . Miss Fanny Ellis, Yankton, Dak.
- nebular And yet, if the nebular hypothesis or anything like it be true, there must be some law to be discovered hereafter, though it may be a very complicated one.
- neighbourly He was that most despicable of created beings, a male gossip, and he spent most of his time travelling from house to house in the village, smoking his pipe in neighbourly kitchens and fanning into an active blaze all the smouldering feuds of the place.
- niebuhr Niebuhr was already working in the same spirit and did more than any other writer to establish the principle that historical transactions must be related to the ideas and conditions of their age.
- Barbour It was a swing and a pull-up in front, and she managed that neatly, but when it came to the swing and the turn, she lost her nerve, turned too soon and spun round helplessly in the air until Miss Barbour hurried to her aid.
- HBO The Believers, a 1987 neo-noir film by John Schlesinger The Believers (2012 film), a documentary about cold fusion Believer (2018 Korean film), a film by Lee Hae-young Believer (2018 American film), a HBO LGBT documentary by Don Argott Believers (film), a 2007 film directed by Daniel Myrick "Believers" (Babylon 5), an episode of Babylon 5
192 words made from the letters NEHBOUR
4 letter words made from NEHBOUR:behr, beno, beon, beor, bern, beru, beur, bhor, boeh, boen, boer, bohn, bohr, bone, bonr, bore, born, boru, boue, breh, bren, breu, broh, brue, buen, buhe, buhn, buhr, bune, buon, bure, burn, ebon, ebro, ebru, ebur, enoh, enur, eohr, erhu, eroh, eruh, euro, hebo, hebr, heon, herb, hero, heru, heun, heur, hobe, hoer, hone, hore, horn, houe, hour, hron, hubo, huor, nebo, neoh, nero, nobu, noer, norb, nube, nuer, oben, ohne, onur, orbe, orne, ouen, oure, ourn, rebo, rehn, reho, reno, renu, reub, rhon, rhue, rhun, robe, roen, rohe, rohu, roue, rube, ruen, ruhe, rune, runo, ubon, ueno, uher, uner, unho, uren, uroh.
3 letter words made from NEHBOUR:ben, bun, bur, ebn, eon, ern, hen, hob, hoe, hub, hue, hun, nbe, neb, neo, nob, nub, one, orb, ore, reb, rho, rob, roe, ron, rub, rue, run, unh, urn, uro.
5 letter words made from NEHBOUR:beorn, beour, berno, beron, beuno, bhore, bohen, bohne, bohun, boneh, boner, boren, bornu, borun, bourn, breno, breon, broen, brohn, broun, bruen, bruhn, brune, bruno, bueno, buhen, buner, bureh, buron, ebron, hernu, heron, hoben, honbu, honer, horeb, horen, horne, hourn, huben, hubor, huron, nehru, neuro, nobre, norbu, nuber, obure, orben, oubre, renho, renob, renou, rhone, roben, roeun, ruhen, urbon.