What is the correct spelling for NEHEW?
This word (Nehew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEHEW
- he He won't talk about it.
- hen Under ordinary circumstances she would have been as mad as a wet hen, but on this happy occasion she merely cried out, when her parents dashed into the hall below on hearing the crash: "It's good luck to fall upstairs!"
- hew The world waits upon the babe, as has truly been said; and is not this one of those beautiful provisions of Nature which show us how "There's a divinity that shapes our ends, Rough-hew them as we will!"
- how And how do you do?
- knee She bowed her knee once more before the king, but this time he did not raise her in his arms.
- ne 168. Henslowe's dates for the performances are 17 September, 16 and 27 October, and November, 1594. Against the first entry are the much-discussed letters "ne," which appear to mark a new play.
- ne'er O had I ne'er been born!