What is the correct spelling for NEIBGHOUR?
This word (Neibghour) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEIBGHOUR
- neighbor Of course there's Murray, but there's also Sheelah-" She was talking more to herself now than to the neighbor .
- neighbour He is an old neighbour of Mistress Quinton."
- neighbourly If there are any now living who in all sincerity strive to repress their selfish inclinations, and seek the good of others from genuine neighbourly love, then the millennium has begun; and it will never be fully ushered in, until that law of unselfish, reciprocal uses that rules in our physical man becomes the law of common society."
- niebuhr As Reinhold Niebuhr has so ably pointed out, our ethical concepts in these two areas are greatly at variance with one another.
- nigher Also to my left, and nigher than the door on that side, ran up a broad staircase, carpeted and brightly lit all the way, so that a very blaze fell on me as I stood.
- neighbors The neighbors were very kind.