What is the correct spelling for NEIGN?
This word (Neign) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEIGN
- being I don't like being sick without her.
- benign I assented, and he continued with a benign smile; You will not remain so.
- deign This shot was too near home for comfort; therefore I did not deign a reply.
- feign In addition to the bedtime story, Peter found it necessary to feign great weariness in order to suggest a similar feeling in Pat.
- nan Nan loves you, dear.
- neigh Hubert, on hearing his master in such a merry mood, uttered a responsive neigh .
- neon The figure became clearer, passed close in front of him, and from his low vantage point the man was silhouetted against the sky, which had a pink glow from the myriad neon lights of downtown Manila.
- nigh At length the fatal day drew nigh .
- nina "That's all right, Nina ," he said.
- nine Jack told him there were nine .
- ninny Why, you precious ninny , it would be the greatest of pleasure to me.
- noon The train coming up is before noon .
- noun It is a common noun , and not the name of one particular place.
- nun "Here the head of the unfortunate nun made its appearance on a silver dish.
- reign His Highness was thankful that peace and contentment reign ed over the happy land and he hoped they would long continue so to reign .
- rein There were only two places, of no great extent, passing through which we should have to pull rein .
- sign I do not wish you to sign it.
- vein Friend Fritz is a famous orator, but only in the tragic vein .
- Non "I want you to tail him," Blaine replied, non-committally.
- Neil Neil was obliged to leave New York when the Act forbidding Tory lawyers to practice was passed.
- neighs If the yeas and neighs could be obtained, we believe the intelligent horse would decide that the threshing-machine is preferable to the sanctum editorial.
- NEG Neg, as in negative, and ne, as in nefarious.
- kneeing He very slowly moved one hand toward the end table, leaning over Mimi, kneeing her wing out of the way.