What is the correct spelling for NEIGOTING?
This word (Neigoting) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEIGOTING
- Knighting On the 21st of June the Queen opened St. Thomas's Hospital, knighting the treasurer.
- Navigating In short, every effort will be made to duplicate, as nearly as possible, navigating conditions on board a modern merchant ship.
- Neighing So again the Prince opened the window, and watched him disappear, and heard from far away the neighing of the horses in Rocking-Horse Land calling to him.
- nesting In another part of the town, also, with their trees for nesting, and their pond for wading, are children of the same storks, whose fathers and mothers lived there before America was discovered.
- netting Here I built a little cage of wire netting, in which I placed a dead rat and some scraps from the table.
- nicotine For the most part he sat still, swathed to the eyes in his furs; he huddled down over the fire smoking, every now and then pausing to thaw the nicotine in the stem of his pipe.
- niggling They have none of the breadth and grandeur of the first series, and the effect is meagre and niggling, equal importance being given to the rocks and to the figures.
- Noting He stood whip in hand, his fur cap pulled over his ears, his eyes fixed on mine, noting the effect of the shot.