What is the correct spelling for NELLE?
This word (Nelle) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NELLE
- belle "More of them, Belle, more of them.
- knell As for me, I have not been at all strong since I came here, but I hope I am reviving now, and shall soon be able thoroughly to enjoy a life happy and pleasant beyond expression-such peace of mind and body to us both, such leisure to enjoy much that we both do enjoy with all our hearts and have been long debarred from, are blessings of no small value, and when people tell me, by way of cheering me up under a temporary disgrace, that he is sure to be in office again soon, they little know what a knell their words are to my heart.
- newly The Scotland Yard man watched him with curiosity, and Julius Rohscheimer, in the open door, followed his movements with a newly awakened interest.
- nile And you talk like that-a man that's helped to harness the Nile, and has built railways through the desert?
- null Andronicus even went so far as to endeavor, to make the Greek Church declare the marriage null and void on the ground that it had been contracted by a union without the consent of his guardian.
- Neal Look at her, Neal."
- Nelly "And Nelly," said Davy.
- Neil Still, what I mean is that the judge never spoke harshly to Zena, except perhaps under extreme provocation; and I am quite sure that he never, never had to Neil.
- Nell "You're in Dover, and safe enough, madame," answered Nell.
- Nellie "Nellie never does lose her head.