What is the correct spelling for NENNY?
This word (Nenny) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NENNY
- benny Wide open banged the front door as Benny bounded down the hall.
- deny Do you deny that you've made love to both my sister and Miss Orr?
- jenny Do you think that, Jenny ?
- nan "Oh, no, Nan , dear; mamma is too busy taking care of our poor sick papa, so I'll dress you and we'll have our breakfast, and then we are to go in to see him," returned Ethel.
- nancy My companion sighed at hearing the name of Nancy , and told me that she had left.
- nanny These circumstances were already enough to make Nanny anxious and susceptible.
- Kenny She got out the reason why at last, with some help from Patsy Kenny .
- Lenny He led the way to where Lenny was seated in the dinghy, and they stepped down, and were rowed by the man toward the submerged canoe.
- Denny Mr. George Denny , the member for Westropp?