What is the correct spelling for NEPHEU?
This word (Nepheu) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEPHEU
- naive She was naive enough for that sort of approach, he thought. When I was still quite naive Well you said that we made such a pretty pair And that you would never leave – You're So Vain by john barrowman
- nape After examining my hands, feeling my pulse, my forehead, and the nape of my neck, the fortune-teller shrugged his shoulders, and, in a melancholy tone, told Venture that he did not think it right to inform me of my fate.
- ne'er No, she ne'er has brought A curse, the innocent; nor time was given The blessed promise to fulfil; their tongues Were false alike; their boasted art is vain; With trick of words they cheat our credulous ears, Or are themselves deceived!
- nee  Nil intentatum nostri liquere Poetae, Nec minimum meruere decus vestigia Graeca Ausi deserere, & celebrare domestica facta: Nee virtute foret clarisve potentius armis, Quam lingua, Latium, si non offenderet unum Quemq; Poetarum limae labor & mora.
- need No, no-why did you need me?
- negev On 16 August 1948 the Negev Brigade launched a full-scale clearing operation in the Kaufakha-Al Muharraqa area displacing villagers and Bedouin for military reasons.