What is the correct spelling for NESSASSAY?
This word (Nessassay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NESSASSAY
- knossos Evans and Halbherr have discovered at Knossos and Phaistos the cities and palace-temples of the king who sent forth their ambassadors to far-away Egypt with gifts for the mighty Pharaoh; these ambassadors were painted in the tombs of their hosts as representative of the quarter of the world from which they came.
- nassau 8 Nassau, Lewis, Count of, iv.
- necessary "'Tis not necessary, Madame, for I well remember it.
- sassy In a day or two she got rale sassy, an I couldn't do nothin with her.
- Essays Investigation of special questions and writing of essays.
- mesas We left the main road there and swung off across the desert for the Hopi villages, built high on rocky mesas overlooking the surrounding country.
- NESTS The general bed of the river where I saw these nests, consisted wholly of deep firm sand; and that the fish had some way of carrying or moving stones to such spots, seemed evident, but for what purpose I could not discover.
- nasals They were of all types, city and country both, and of the Southern dark as well as the Northern fair complexion, with so thick a sprinkling of South Americans that the Spanish gutturals made themselves almost as much heard as the Yankee nasals.