What is the correct spelling for NETRANCE?
This word (Netrance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NETRANCE
- durance His elevation into the body of nobles, which Maurice had just stocked with five other of his partisans, was accounted an additional affront to France, while on the other hand the Queen-Mother, having through Epernon's assistance made her escape from Blois, where she had been kept in durance since the death of Concini, now enumerated among other grievances for which she was willing to take up arms against her son that the King's government had favoured Barneveld.
- endurance Bot'tom, power of endurance.
- entrance The man did not at once reply, but seized the child, which our entrance had awakened, and raised it high above his head.
- terence The revelation had been complete and she could tell by his face that Terence knew everything.
- trance I feared for his reason if he saw you, except in a trance- from his trance he will wake to happiness!"
- utterance The name of Christ is in her utterance; no creature outcast from salvation could frame any such word.
- Torrance "Sit down," said Torrance.