What is the correct spelling for NEVAR?
This word (Nevar) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEVAR
- fear "Nothing to fear , father of my wife," Coru-hin-Irigod replied. My life is a fault at last, I fear: It seems too much like a fate, indeed! Though I do my best I shall scarce succeed. But what if I fail of my purpose here? – Life in a Bottle by Robert Browning
- navy He was a second cousin of Nelson's Hardy, and that, believe, was what led him into the navy , for he had no interest whatever of his own.
- ne'er Cause I don't take ne'er a notice.
- near "I'll go and get them for you," said the man, and went up to his house, which was near , and told his wife all about it.
- nerve Well, there continued to be plenty of chance for nerve .
- nervy The nervy little kid!
- Eva One of the "Honourables"-all of whom she knew-was always to be found near the Town Hall, and Eva understood her sister's anxiety and went with her willingly.