What is the correct spelling for NEVEL?
This word (Nevel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEVEL
- bevel Choose a medium-sized or large one. It is in principle simply a knife or very wide and short-bladed chisel with a handle at each end, and can be used with the flat side or the bevel against the wood as the character of the work may require.
- feel Do you not feel that?"
- kneel I kneel at your feet, and beg you to forgive me for my folly.
- level Take away these, and they would be on a level with other people.
- naively "Yes, I guess that's one reason why we like everything so much," said Evelyn, naively .
- naval Two military and naval hospitals.
- nave Down the chancel steps and all along the nave he passed; under the gallery where the organ pealed and thundered; under the lifted curtains that were so red-so fearfully red; and out into the glaring street, where the blood-red roses lay and withered, crushed into the red carpet by the passing of many feet.