What is the correct spelling for NEWBE?
This word (Newbe) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEWBE
- hebe 290. Hebe : the goddess of youth; cupbearer to the gods before Ganymedes.
- nab And nab it from me; if you hadn't wired me S O S, I'd have waited over for the steamer train and the regular boat!
- nearby A small boy picked up the typewriter case and started to take it to a nearby hotel office. With a handful of daffodils she picked somewhere nearby Awed by her beauty I watched her as she ran She looked like an angel against the summer sky I loved her through the summer our hearts were gay and free – Cassie by Porter Wagoner
- neb On their way Neb and Herbert were careful to preserve the wire which had been laid down by the captain between the corral and the grotto, and which might at a future time be of service.
- nerve We strained every nerve ; but, try as we might, we could not drive our little canoe faster than we were going.
- new I'm a new man since I'm well of it.
- newly Your letter today explains the matter; and I promise you that by tomorrow evening the theatre score shall be carefully corrected after my copy, and that my copy, containing the newly corrected close of the overture, etc.
- news Malone, how did you-" "Any news for me?"
- Beebe Give one to Grandma and to Mrs. Beebe first.
- NBA Tony Jackson (basketball, born 1958), American basketball player in the NBA Tony Jackson (American football) (born 1982), American football fullback Tony Jackson (pianist) (1882–1921), American pianist, singer, and composer Tony Jackson (bass player) (1940–2003), English bass guitar player and singer