What is the correct spelling for NEWCAST?
This word (Newcast) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEWCAST
- cast Therefore everyone that had any fish left did cast them immediately into the pond.
- downcast When he returned, terribly downcast , Tom had gotten the car righted and had discovered that it was uninjured.
- nest This was unusual, certainly; and I sat very quiet, very much interested, though a bit puzzled, and a bit disappointed that they had not gone to their nest .
- newcastle Similar causes to those which brought about the sudden increase in the Oxford output in 1642 led to the establishment of presses at Newcastle and York.
- newest My newest change is a removal.
- newscast The newscast -it came as no surprise.
- newscaster He is the co- owner and Editor of Jessen's Weekly at Fairbanks, and also newscaster for a local radio station.
- recast It told of a man shot in his tracks as he was running toward the house-and, in the judgment of these men, fatally shot-for, while his companions spread like a fan in front of him, Lefever got off his horse and, bending intently over the sudden page torn out of a man's life, recast the scene that had taken place, where he stood, half an hour earlier.
- seacoast The Seacoast Plain Palestine may be most easily described as consisting of four strips widening from north to south, and broken across by Mount Carmel and the Valley of Esdraelon.
- necks Tintagiles is sleeping too, between the sisters, with his arms round their necks ; and their arms are round him.
- nicest "The nicest one the Sanford girls have ever given the boys," returned Hal Macy, warmly.
143 words made from the letters NEWCAST
3 letter words made from NEWCAST:ace, act, aec, ane, ans, ant, ate, awe, awn, can, cat, caw, cns, cst, cwt, eat, ect, ent, est, eta, etc, nec, net, new, nsc, sac, sat, saw, sea, sec, sen, set, sew, tan, taw, tea, tec, ten, wan, wen, wet.
4 letter words made from NEWCAST:acne, acts, anew, ante, awen, awes, cane, cans, cant, case, cast, cats, catw, caws, cent, east, eats, esna, etna, etwa, nast, neat, nest, nets, news, newt, sane, sant, sate, sawt, scan, scat, scen, scet, seat, sect, sent, seta, sewn, stew, swan, swat, tawe, tawn, tean, tecn, tsen, twae, twse, wane, want, wats, wean, wens, west, wets.
5 letter words made from NEWCAST:actes, ances, ansec, asten, canet, canst, cante, cants, caste, cawte, cesta, ecast, enact, estan, etnas, etwas, nates, necas, netas, sance, scant, sceat, scent, secta, senat, senta, sewan, stena, swaen, sweat, tanec, tawes, tawse, tensa, tesna, twaes, wanes, wanst, wants, wasnt, waste, weans, weast, wenta, wents, wetas.