What is the correct spelling for NEWHAM?
This word (Newham) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEWHAM
- durham I was supreme on the Durham farm, and lord of all I surveyed-that is, until recently.
- gingham In her little blue-gingham morning dress, out of which her neck flowered white and ever beautiful of nape, Lilly crumbled up her biscuit, eyes miserably down, the red-hot pricklings which invariably accompanied these scenes flashing over her and a crowding in her throat as if she must tear it open for language to make them understand.
- ham Ham-actors in Richard the Third would have made it look tame.
- harm They don't like it, and if you call them by it they may do you harm .
- hum I learned the song and used to hum it softly over to myself in bed; I went to sleep with it, and I rose with it next morning.
- narwhal There is the seal, the walrus, the narwhal , and the white whale.
- nh Kandmangalam Devi temple, Kandmangalam, 4 km from Town on Cherthala-Thanky-Anthakaranazhi road Mutharamman Kovil, near railway station Nalpathenneeswaram Sree Mahadeva Temple, Panavally -One of the 108 Shiva temples supposed to be built by Parasurama Thrichattukulam Mahadeva Temple, Panavally Marappallil Devi Temple, Perumpalam Junction, Panavally Mahadevar Temple, Tiruvizha Mahadevar Temple, Mararikulam Thycattuserry Bhagavathy Remple, Thycattussery Sreekandeswaram Mahadevar Temple, Poochakkal Mahadevar Temple, Pattanakkad, 6 km North of town on NH 47 - One of the 108 Shiva temples supposed to be built by Parasurama Kanichukulangara devi temple, Kanichukulanghara Thuravoor Narashimha Moorthy-Sudharshana Moorthy Mahakshethram, Thuravoor, 12 km North of town on NH 47 Thuravoor Tirumala Devasom Lakshmi Narasimha Temple, Thuravoor Nalukulanghara Bhagavathi Temple, Parayakad, Thuravoor Karthayayani Devi temple- Aroor - 20 km North of town on NH 47 Sree Palliyarakkavu Devi Temple, Aroor.
- norma Not to seem restricted in gesture, I waved my arms as if I were in Norma ; and the performance was a very poor one in consequence.
- Him As for him, he did not say anything.
- Nam Nam si pietatem respicias, it is to be feared that, considering she is a Frenchwoman, a nun, and moreover a fugitive nun, about whose chastity there has been considerable question, the Prince has got out of the frying-pan into the fire.
- Nehemiah A friend called my attention to the fact that Sanballat wanted to hold consultation with Nehemiah in the plain of O-no.
- Nahum Shadwell "improved" Timon of Athens, and Nahum Tate furnished a new fifth act to King Lear, which turned the play into a comedy!
- HMM Malone said, "Hmm," to himself, cleared his throat and tried it again.
- black-box A black-box model is a system of which there is no a priori information available.
58 words made from the letters NEWHAM
5 letter words made from NEWHAM:ahmen, ehman, mahen, mehan, nahem, nameh, newam, nhema.
4 letter words made from NEWHAM:ameh, amen, anem, anew, awen, ewha, haem, hame, hawe, hawn, hean, hema, hewa, hewn, hwan, maen, mane, mawe, mawn, meah, mean, menw, name, neah, nehm, nmwh, nwah, wahn, wane, weah, wean, whae, wham, when.
3 letter words made from NEWHAM:ane, awe, awn, ham, han, haw, hem, hen, hew, man, maw, men, mew, new, wan, wen.