What is the correct spelling for NEWHAM?
This word (Newham) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEWHAM
- black-coat workers
- durham I was supreme on the Durham farm, and lord of all I surveyed-that is, until recently.
- gingham In her little blue-gingham morning dress, out of which her neck flowered white and ever beautiful of nape, Lilly crumbled up her biscuit, eyes miserably down, the red-hot pricklings which invariably accompanied these scenes flashing over her and a crowding in her throat as if she must tear it open for language to make them understand.
- ham Ham-actors in Richard the Third would have made it look tame.
- harm They don't like it, and if you call them by it they may do you harm.
- Him As for him, he did not say anything.
- HMM Malone said, "Hmm," to himself, cleared his throat and tried it again.
- hum I learned the song and used to hum it softly over to myself in bed; I went to sleep with it, and I rose with it next morning.
- Nahum Shadwell "improved" Timon of Athens, and Nahum Tate furnished a new fifth act to King Lear, which turned the play into a comedy!
- Nam Nam si pietatem respicias, it is to be feared that, considering she is a Frenchwoman, a nun, and moreover a fugitive nun, about whose chastity there has been considerable question, the Prince has got out of the frying-pan into the fire.
- narwhal There is the seal, the walrus, the narwhal, and the white whale.
- Nehemiah A friend called my attention to the fact that Sanballat wanted to hold consultation with Nehemiah in the plain of O-no.
- norma Not to seem restricted in gesture, I waved my arms as if I were in Norma; and the performance was a very poor one in consequence.