What is the correct spelling for NEWLLY?
This word (Newlly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEWLLY
- am a matter of
- felt dearth of
- knell The three men all died sudden deaths, and Leech felt and declared that Thackeray's was the knell of his own.
- Neal "Sit down, Neal," he said, "and listen.
- nearly We could settle with a dozen men nearly in the same time that we can with two or three; and if they would all come and get settled with in one or two days, that would be so much less trouble to us.
- Neil Claude chose to work near a man called Neil.
- Nell "It's all right at home, Nell, but it's different over here.
- Nellie Almost as well as I know Nellie here.
- Nelly 42. Faithless Nelly Gray Hood.
- newel Channing was the first of the guests to collect his wits, and he assisted the newcomer to alight from the newel-post with gallantry.
- newly This new tributary from the west, left no room to hope that the channel we had been pursuing would turn westward-on the contrary, it became but too probable that below the junction of this river, the channel would turn towards the N. E. It could not well be doubted that this went to the eastern coast; but, to remove all doubt, as Yuranigh was of a different opinion, I sent Corporal Graham with him up the newly-found river, to ascertain whether it did not come from the north-west, in which case we could not expect that the other it joined would go in that direction.
- null Maryland has suffered, perhaps, most: the whole Constitution is rendered null and void there now, without her gaining any European credit as a voluntary free State.