What is the correct spelling for NEWLT?
This word (Newlt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NEWLT
- belt Over my head his arm he flung Against the world; and scarce I felt His sword (that dripped by me and swung) A little shifted in its belt: – Aix In Provence by Robert Browning
- felt I wrote this song to express how I felt About climate change and glacial melt – It's Not Easy (Being Green) by MC Lars
- neat He wore neat, worn clothes; and his horse stood tied in front of the store.
- nest The turtle and the lizard see a bees' nest.
- net When I was strong again came Prince Joshua to me and said, "Now I have you in my net; now you are mine."
- newly The stooping of the slender figure newly troubled him.
- newt Abel Newt was perfectly silent.
- pelt They have white faces and legs; the body not very perfect in shape; rather long in the legs; fine in the bone; a production of loose, pendulous skin under the neck; and the pelt fine and clear; the wool very fine.
- welt Take that last welt out, and put it in over the top.
- Knelt But how different it was now, when she knelt beside her mother's dead body!
- Neal It could scarcely be expected that Neal would bear this.
- Nowt Th' cholera couldna fear me fro' him-nor nowt else if he wur i' need."
- Nelly "Yes, I'm Nelly," said she, and laughed again.
- Neil The boy liked Neil better than the other men, because he did not speak crossly.
- Nell "Nell," he cried, and suddenly grasped her hand.
- Nelda The other sister-Nelda-didn't say anything.