What is the correct spelling for NEXON?
This word (Nexon) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEXON
- axon Coles voltage clamp used a long wire that clamped the squid axon uniformly along its entire length.
- nelson Lord Nelson shot dead.
- neon Biceps" (1941), a Nelson Algren story in The Neon Wilderness
- nix The padrone untied his sash, put in the money, and with many thanks and protestations of service, begged our young gentlemen to accompany him: they did so, and in a few minutes were clear of Nix Mangare stairs, and, passing close to his Majesty's ship Harpy, were soon out of the harbour of Vallette.
- Dixon Amid the general vacant hilarity of the assembly a bell rang and, while all were conjecturing what might be the cause, Miss Callan entered and, having spoken a few words in a low tone to young Mr Dixon , retired with a profound bow to the company.