What is the correct spelling for NEZZLED?
This word (Nezzled) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NEZZLED
- dazzled You have dazzled her.
- nestle In my arms you lie; Nestle down and slumber To my lullaby Dolly is so active, Always full of fun, Wakeful still and smiling E'en when day is done Hush thee now, my dearest, To my slumber-song; Children lose their roses, Sitting up too long.
- nestled Her hand nestled into his, but she kept her face down.
- nettled When this dispatch was shown to the French Minister, he replied, a little nettled no doubt by the suggestion that England considered herself to be stretching a point in recognising the Emperor, that he had already heard from their Ambassador in London that Lord Palmerston fully approved of the change.
- nozzle I saw pale, hungry men, who probably had not slept for two days, hang on to the nozzle and play the stream until they fell from exhaustion.
- nuzzle The roaming flocks, lying in the salt grass or making their way as they nuzzle around the shepherd's red cape, don't disturb the landscape's regular flow, dwarfed, as they are, by the endless space of blue horizons and open sky.
- puzzled He returned in a minute, looking a little puzzled .
- sealed That is the way my fate was sealed .
- sozzled There was not even any need for libations; enough ran over the brimming edges of the goblets to take care of that detail, and the Priests were soon well on the way to becoming sozzled .
- Celled We have the first definite many-celled body.
- Fizzled The Gallinipper, Dec, 1849. At Princeton College, the word blue is used with fizzle, to render it intensive; as, he made a blue fizzle, he fizzled blue.
- Guzzled He could smuggle it to Slam's and keep it there, and if he had no chance of using it, he could still show it off to Edwards and his other intimates, and also to the perhaps more appreciative eyes of Edwin Marriner and another, perhaps two other scamps of sporting tastes whom he met at Slam's on certain afternoons, when they guzzled beer, and smoked, and played sometimes at bagatelle, sometimes at cards, or tossed for coppers.
48 words made from the letters NEZZLED
4 letter words made from NEZZLED:deez, denz, deze, dlee, eden, ende, enel, enez, ezed, ezel, leez, lend, lenz, lezz, ndez, need, neel, nele, zeez, zend, zene, zenz, zeze.
5 letter words made from NEZZLED:delen, denel, elend, endel, enzed, lenze, ndele, needl, zelen, zenel, zezel.
3 letter words made from NEZZLED:den, dle, eel, eld, end, ene, enl, led, lee, lez, nee, zed, zee, zen.