What is the correct spelling for NFAB?
This word (Nfab) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NFAB
- confab The Falls of Gairsoppa, it is decided in our evening confab , we must see, and we smoke various cheroots over them.
- fab An RCT (n = 66) in yellow oleander poisoning showed an early improvement in cardiac rhythm and hyperkalaemia from anti‐digoxin Fab , prompting early termination of the trial.
- feb In the last week of Feb ruary two events of importance occurred.
- fib From this time forth the axiom that 'all Frenchmen are alike in the eyes of the law,' is for him a fib at the head of the Constitutional Charter.
- fob "I took it from your fob ," she said.
- nab Pity you weren't quick enough to nab him, sir!
- AFB AIM-9X After looking at advanced short range missile designs during the AIM portion of the ACEVAL/AIMVAL Joint Test and Evaluation at Nellis AFB in the 1974–78 timeframe, the Air Force and Navy agreed on the need for the Advanced Medium Range Air-to-Air Missile AMRAAM.