What is the correct spelling for NGAGE?
This word (Ngage) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NGAGE
- cage In India it is the cruel custom, when a wandering dog is found, to throw it into a tiger's cage for the purpose of getting rid of it.
- engage 7015. Were you told you were not at liberty to engage with anybody after you had got your supplies from Mr. Anderson?
- gag Gag him, gag him!
- gaga Direct quotations from critics and detractors appeared at the bottom of the video, which included: "Lady Gaga is over"and "Do not buy Lady Gaga 's new single 'Applause".
- gage This effect should be apparent in the gage -height records only.
- gauge Gauge their valour by that.
- nag "It was that darned white nag ," said Jones.
- nagger The Manx sailor's wife-she who had so behaved that it was impossible for him to live with her-she who was a cat, a shrew, a nagger , a thankless wretch, a piece of human flint, a creature that should be put down by the law as it puts down biting dogs-she whose whole selfish body was not worth the tip of his little finger-was no one else than herself!
- Nagged I didn't want to come, but my old woman she nagged me to come an' see her 'ome."