What is the correct spelling for NGAVE?
This word (Ngave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NGAVE
- agave One of the most familiar species is Agave americana, a native of tropical America.
- cave "I am going to the cave city," he answered; "we have nowhere else to go, and little time to lose. Hairless Joe: Hairless Joe, me needum a shave! Both: We livin' an' sleepin' n' doin' housekeepin' in big subterranian cave! – It's A Typical Day by Unknown Author
- give He could give them no news of Benedetto. Give her the best of what you've got to give You'll be together as long as you live – Baby Your Baby by George Strait
- knave Although Isaac was about to die, this greedy knave cared not, so that he got from the dying man the sought-for prize.
- naive His cigar had gone out, but he pulled at it as if he thought it was still alight, then took it out of his mouth and, glancing with a naive regret at the good things upon the table, his half-finished coffee, the biscuits, the white box of bon-bons-said: Madame, I must be off. It may sound naive, but that's what I happen to believe. – I Believe (I Believe, I Believe In Wishing Wells) by Frank Sinatra
- nave Full credit, of course, must be given to Wykeham for the wonderful skill he showed in this work of transformation, and in removing the heavy triforium, although the grandeur of the nave as a whole is due to the combined work of Walkelin and Wykeham.
- navy At last, I hope, even the Navy has discovered this for themselves, for land operations they are of little use.
- Gave "Mr. Glendenning gave it to me.
- Gyve Wherfore I may prove by these examples playne That it is better more godly and plesant To leve this mondayne casualte and payne And to thy maker one god to be servaunt, Which whyle thou lyvest shall nat let the want That thou desyrest justly, for thy syrvyce, And than after gyve the, the joyes of Paradyse.