What is the correct spelling for NGIHT?
This word (Ngiht) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NGIHT
- gait The few pedestrians still on the broad pavement turned to follow with their eyes this majestic young woman, whose gait seemed hastened by some errand of life or death.
- gent There was another gent took up, sir: and I may say, between ourselves, as your friend, sir, put up a bit of a fight for him.
- get He could get back that very night if need be.
- ghat In August 1915, soon after the last cremations at the ghat site, a lieutenant in the Indian Medical Service and the Mayor of Brighton, Sir John Otter, planned the establishment of a memorial to the soldiers who had died in Brighton.
- giant It was a signal that the giant recognized instantly.
- girt Nothing more was said, and the men rode away with relief in their faces, though three of them, girt with rifle and bandolier, trotted behind the wagon in which the prisoner sat.
- Git There, git to bed.