What is the correct spelling for NHSTA?
This word (Nhsta) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NHSTA
- haste Mary Wilson with suspicious haste opened the door.
- hasty Perhaps I was a bit hasty when you left home, but I knew you'd soon see I was right.
- host "Sir Hugh be-" And here Lord Fareborough expressed a wish about his son-in-law and host that was probably only a figure of speech.
- nasty "We don't have to be nasty about it," she said.
- nest That is only because you are near his nest .
- nestor They bound themselves, right willingly, to the oath Tyndareus exacted; even Nestor , who, as I think I said, was old and wise enough to have known better.
- next Well, perhaps you will come back next year, and then we shall see more of you.
- nosed So in a little while the queen, with her suspicions and her magic crystal, had nosed out the young king's hiding-place.
- Hast Hast thou not heard our father's word that no one shall go near the island where the strangers be?
- Hist This one said: Hist .