What is the correct spelling for NIAVETY?
This word (Niavety) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NIAVETY
- naive I almost wish you had heard the speech of the evening; it was very naive and sincere; I was celebrated as a perfect saviour.
- naively The little one who-being told that they may not have mistletoe in church at Christmas-naively asks if "they must not love one another in church," and the other who, when playing at "horses" and one of the leaders falls, cries to its companion next in command to "sit on her head and cut the traces," are typical of his work in this direction.
- naivete His naivete and innocence had been abused; and abominable things had gone on under his roof without his knowledge.
- navy He was not fit for any profession, except, perhaps, the army-he was too old for the navy-he was at present going, he believed, to the house of an old friend, a relation of Sir Ulick, Mr. Cornelius O'Shane.
- nicety It succeeded to a nicety, his right knee catching solidly on the ledge.
- nifty Too used to the desert to stand our nifty opera-house air?
- ninety The distance was ninety miles-and what miles they were!
- casting the die
- casting up
- out of job
- re editing