What is the correct spelling for NIC?
If you've mistyped "nic" and want to find the correct suggestions, consider "niche" or "nick". While "niche" refers to a specialized market or area of expertise, "nick" can mean a small cut or a colloquial term for stealing. These words may match what you intended to write.
Correct spellings for NIC
- BIC I keep a BIC pen at work to take notes.
- MIC The MIC is an acronym for Minimum Inhibitory Concentration.
- NBC My uncle works for NBC.
- nc I need to contact the company's headquarters in NC.
- NFC My phone has an NFC chip so I can pay with it.
- nib She carefully dipped the pen nib into the inkwell before beginning to write.
- nice In return, she gave me a nice smile.
- nick I have a nick name for him.
- NIH NIH is the largest source of funding for medical research in the world.
- nil The Nil Desperandum is a stellar object in the constellation of Perseus.
- nip I felt a sharp nip from the cold wind as I walked outside.
- nit I found a nit on my head when I was scratching.
- nsc The NSC (National Security Council) held a meeting to discuss the current situation in the Middle East.
- NYC NYC is often referred to as "the city that never sleeps" due to its vibrant nightlife and non-stop energy.
- pic I saw a really cool pic of you at the party last night.
- sic We're doing it like Sic Semper Tyrannis!
- tic The child was having a tic.
- Vic I went to see Vic the dog last night.