What is the correct spelling for NICEAND?
This word (Niceand) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NICEAND
- ancient Did you ever pass a day alone in the long-deserted chambers of an ancient house?"
- ascend The ground began to ascend more steeply, and after an hour's walking he stood on the crest of the hill and looked down on the position that the French had held, and beyond it on Corunna and the sea. Crushed and broken in the end Hero watched his soul ascend – Hero And Heroine by strawbs
- cent Back to the Coffee-house, and then to the 'Change, where Sir W. Rider and I did bid 15 per cent.
- descend There was one tremendous declivity where I got off to walk, but found it too steep to descend on foot with comfort. Though I so high may not pretend, It is the same so you descend. – Two Songs At the Marriage Of The Lord Fauconberg And The Lady Mary Cromwell by Andrew Marvell
- nascent A large portion of this assembly consists of those whose business it is to study Human Nature in all its various forms, and who have taken upon themselves the task of developing that nature in the youth of America, in that rising generation whose duty it will be to carry out the nascent projects of reform in every department of human interest, and make the thought of to-day the fact of tomorrow.
- niacin He also recommends exercise and emphasizes the use of niacin as a cure for cholesterol.
- niceness Oh yes, but the penalty of being more or less nice to everyone is that nobody values your niceness: they take it for granted.
- nicety It was Lampton's voice and Lampton's nicety of aim.
- ninety You can't afford to throw away ninety thousand dollars.
- Discerned As long as the different parts of a complex idea are contained within the limits of a single proposition, their subordinate character is easily discerned.
- Nicene First one bishop, then another accepted the Nicene faith.
- nicest "It's the quickest and nicest way to meet our old friends again after all these years.