What is the correct spelling for NICESIT?
This word (Nicesit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NICESIT
- incest He protested that he had been thereby enabled in his conscience to free himself from the yoke of an unlawful union, bordering on incest, and to proceed to another marriage.
- necessity They ate it not as a matter of first choice, but of necessity.
- nest When I went back to the spot, a few days later, the nest was deserted.
- nicety But Hazel had calculated things to a nicety.
- Niceties Basel Museum Somewhere, too, and no later than these first Basel years, he acquired the power to read and appreciate even the niceties of Latin, though he probably could not have done more than make these out to his own satisfaction.
- nieces While Madelon had been slowly recovering from her fever in her little out-of-the-world refuge at Le Trooz, Graham had been gaining health and strength in a pleasant English home, with a sister to nurse and pet him, nephews and nieces to make much of him, and the rosiest cheeks and bluest eyes in the world to fall in love with, as he lay idly on the lawn through the summer days.
- iciest He was never summoned to the Vicarage now, and, when they chanced to meet, the Vicar invariably reserved for him the iciest greeting that courtesy would permit.
- nicest We really lived like fighting-cocks; and what is nicest of all, my dear daughter, you look the better in consequence.
- noisiest Their exclamations were increasing, until Adela, who had been the noisiest, suddenly adopted Lady Gosstre's tone.