What is the correct spelling for NID?
If you came across the misspelling "nid" and are wondering what the correct suggestions could be, here are a few possibilities: "kid", "lid", "mid" or "did". It's important to double-check your spelling to ensure accurate communication.
Correct spellings for NID
- aid The aid workers provided food and medical assistance to the refugees.
- bid I will put in a high bid for that rare antique vase.
- Cid Cid became famous in the popular medieval Castilian epic poem "El Cantar de Mio Cid."
- Did Did you hear the news about the hurricane coming our way?
- Hid She hid behind the door and waited for the surprise.
- ID I need to show my ID at the airport to board the plane.
- kid I used to love playing with my toy cars when I was a kid.
- lid I put the lid back on the jar after using pepper.
- Ned Ned couldn't believe how much he had grown since last year.
- NIH The NIH is committed to advancing medical research to improve human health.
- nil The team's efforts during the game amounted to nil as they couldn't score a single point.
- nip I need to nip to the store for some milk.
- nod The teacher gave a nod of approval to the student's excellent performance in the class.
- rid I am eager to rid my closet of clothes I never wear.
- Sid Sid loves to play video games with his friends.
- Yid I am a Yid.
1 words made from the letters NID
3 letter words made from NID:din.