What is the correct spelling for NID?
This word (Nid) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NID
- aid Our voices as well as the work were not spared as long as we could give aid to the living and the dead. With so many ways to get paid I hustle for days The tenth of the month I get my government aid And the used-to-be-crooks – So Many Wayz by dj quik
- bid And it was late one night when he went to bid them good-bye at home.
- enid "That was three years ago, before you went to China," retorted Enid with dignity.
- i'd "I'd ravver learn 'em now.
- kid "Why, Black Jack's kid .
- lid Put the lid on the kettle and cover with salt and ice.
- mid He had preached from this very church whose bells now rang out the mid -day hour.
- nd Agardite is a mineral group consisting of agardite-(Y), agardite-(Ce), agardite-(Nd), and agardite-(La).
- ni Je ne sais que dire ni que faire.
- nib He sat down at his writing table, took from a drawer a bundle of foolscap paper, fitted a new nib to his pen and filled his ink bottle.
- nil Still but an ostrich parent of a batch Of orphan eggs,-left to the world to hatch Superlative Nil !
- nip "Joe," said Dr. Fisher, who had been here, there, and everywhere in the group, and coming up to nip Joel's jacket, "introduce your friend.
- nit NCAA Mens Division I Basketball Tournament all-time team records NCAA Division I Mens Basketball Tournament bids by school NCAA Division I Mens Basketball Tournament bids by school and conference NCAA Division I Mens Basketball Tournament records NAIA Mens Basketball Championships NIT all-time team records NIT bids by school and conference NIT championships and semifinal appearances NCAA Division I Mens basketball statistical leaders List of current NCAA Division I mens basketball coaches
- nix Did Nix , Muchmore get a second shot of the head shot?
- nod But seeing Mr. Dlimm on the way, she beckoned him aside with a portentous nod .
- rid "You're well rid of him, papa.
- Cid Now all the men were chosen who on the raid should ride, And those who in the rearguard with the lord Cid should abide.
- Did I wonder why you did not!
- Hid Heckewelder hid him until it was all over.
- Ind At another time I was in a game of poker on the steamer Telegraph coming up from Madison, Ind ., and there was a big blacksmith in the game who was very quarrelsome.
- NIH ↑ NIH To Build Neuroimaging Informatics Tools and Resources Clearinghouse↑ NIH Contracts With TCG To Build The Neuroinformatics Tools And Resources Clearinghouse↑ NITRC Computational Environment↑ NITRC Computational Environment for Cluster Compute Instances
- Ned Ned took his seat beside it, and the boat pushed off.
- Sid Well, I think ye'd a-bin frightened yourself if ye'd a sid such a sight.
- ID "Very is an adverb of degree; it relates to the adjective good"-Id.
1 words made from the letters NID
3 letter words made from NID:din.