What is the correct spelling for NIEL?
This word (Niel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NIEL
- nil I had my own sense of that-this provision had been nil ; the question was of her consciousness of the office for which Lady Beldonald had counted on her and for which we were so promptly proceeding to spoil her altogether.
- nile To this day the Bride of the Nile is not forgotten.
- noel Noel and me, we're goin' to be married, we are.
- riel The Riel Rebellion, and the disaffection of the Half-breed population, made his position at times one of danger and insecurity; but he proved himself to be equal to every emergency.
- Neil Claude looked up at Neil , now.
- Nigel Nigel Fergusson dropped his eyeglass and surveyed the young lady attentively.
- Kiel In this letter, which I had an opportunity of seeing, the King expressed his regret at not having been able to prevent the scandal; for, on his return from a journey to Kiel , the affair had become so notorious that all attempts at reconciliation were vain.