What is the correct spelling for NIGATA?
This word (Nigata) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NIGATA
- gate He kissed her, dropped her hand, and turning from her went out through the iron gate and down the drive. And now the Othmans gain the gate; Still resists its iron weight, – Siege of Corinth, The by george gordon, lord byron
- gatt Member of: ACP, AfDB, CCC, CEAO, EAMA, ECA, EIB (associate), Entente, FAO, GATT, G-77, IBRD, ICAO, IDA, IDB-Islamic Development Bank, IFAD, IFC, ILO, IMF, INTELSAT, INTERPOL, IPU, IRC, ITU, NAM, Niger River Commission, OAU, OCAM, OIC, UN, UNESCO, UPU, WCL, WFTU, WHO, WIPO, WMO, WTO
- ingot Then, once more, came a terrific clap! A great mass of fire, like some red-hot ingot from a foundry, was hurled through the air, straight at the face of the mountain, and at the spot where the figure in white had stood but a few minutes before.
- knight Pardon me, noble knight , that I knew you not at once. All at the sight, From the knave to the knight, – Lay of St. Odille, The by Richard Harris Barham
- navigate Since the rainy season was past, the river itself had grown shallow, with wide sand bars to navigate .
- neat So to speak, William, it just completed this beautifully neat case.
63 words made from the letters NIGATA
3 letter words made from NIGATA:aga, ain, ana, ani, ant, gat, gin, iaa, iga, nag, nig, nit, tag, tai, tan, tia, tin.
5 letter words made from NIGATA:again, agita, ainga, angat, antai, atagi, atina, ating, gaint, gaita, ganta, giaan, giant, ignat, nagai, ngata, ngati, taang, taani, tagai, taian, taiga, taing, tanga, tangi, tiaan, tiang, tinag, tinga.
4 letter words made from NIGATA:agni, anga, anti, gaan, gaia, gain, gait, gati, gnat, inga, naga, nagi, taia, taig, tang, tian, ting.