What is the correct spelling for NILK?
This word (Nilk) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NILK
- milk Then, turning to Amarilly, he asked her if she would like a glass of milk.
- nick Luckily a respectable neighbour came in at the very nick of time and separated the would-be combatants.
- nil A few minutes after its presence should become known, however, a large number of destroyers would be dropping depth charges in its neighbourhood, and its chances of escaping destruction would be almost nil, to say nothing of its chances of destroying ships.
- nile To such a melancholy state of mind had they brought themselves that two dragoons threw themselves, completely clothed, into the Nile, where they were drowned.
- silk She tied a piece of silk to the frame, and let the other end fall.