What is the correct spelling for NIMONIA?
This word (Nimonia) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NIMONIA
- ammonia "If a solution of 1,369 per cent, of caustic ammonia is added to this red fluid, and the tube is turned around to effect the necessary mixture, keeping its mouth closed with the thumb, after the addition of more or less of the ammonical fluid, it will change into violet.
- armenia He was a nephew of the historian Philo; had been Procurator of Judaea and chief of Corbulo's staff in Armenia .
- kimono Jane had finished her bread and tea by this time and remembered her kimono .
- mania And strange as it may seem, with his mania was mingled a shrewd appreciation of the commercial side of it all.
- mon A distinguished member of the House of Commons, owner of Scarsdale, and representative of the most ancient branch of the Talbots,-mon Dieu!
- mona The greatest art is that which can be interpreted in the most devious ways: Witness the character of Hamlet, the enigma of Mona Lisa, the riddle of the Book of Revelations.
- mono In the US, mono records were already being phased out; the US release of The Beatles was the first Beatles LP to be issued in stereo only.
- Minnie Ravelli had a mortal hatred of Minnie Hauk, because she once choked his high B flat with a too comprehensive embrace, and his expression of rage, being understood by the audience as a tremendous burst of dramatic enthusiasm, was, in consequence, loudly applauded.
- canonesses In her early years, Bourgeoys had never held much of an interest in joining the confraternity attached to the monastery in the town of the canonesses regular of the Congregation Notre-Dame, which had been founded in 1597 by the Blessed Alix Le Clerc, C.
81 words made from the letters NIMONIA
3 letter words made from NIMONIA:aim, ain, ani, imo, inn, ion, man, mao, min, moa, mon, nan, nim.
5 letter words made from NIMONIA:aimin, amini, amino, amnii, amnio, animo, anini, anino, anion, ianni, imano, imina, imino, imoni, inami, inano, inion, ionia, maini, maino, manin, manni, miani, miano, miina, minin, minni, minoa, monan, monia, naini, namoi, naomi, niani, niman, nimni, nimon, ninoa, nomia, nonia, omani, omnia.
4 letter words made from NIMONIA:amoi, amon, anio, iino, imin, inma, inoa, main, mann, maoi, maon, miao, mina, mini, moan, mona, monn, nano, nian, nina, noma, nona, omai, oman, omni, onni.