What is the correct spelling for NIN?
This word (Nin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NIN
- bin Lord love a duck, I wish I'd bin there." Ich biege ab, denn mir sagt mein siebter Sinn Dass es besser ist, wenn ich 'n Single bin – Der 7. Sinn by Oli P
- din That long night of exposure, of suspense, the fatigue of that rapid march, were forgotten in the rattle of musketry and the din of battle.
- fin With Fin and the Knight of the Full Axe there went a messenger, who was careful not to go near the house; he pointed it out from a distance, and ran home.
- gin And before she left he gin her a big check to use for her patients; I don't know exactly how big it wuz, but it went up into the hundreds, anyway; and Dorothy gin her one, too, for I see her write it; Miss Meechim gin her her blessin' and more'n a dozen tracts, which mebby will set well on the patients, if administered cautious.
- in In the parlour, in the parlour.
- inn At ten o'clock we stopped at an inn in a French village, and we had no more to fear.
- kin The ancient union of France and England, and of Belgium and Germany with England, must have rendered those people near of kin ; while each adjoining nation, mixing with its neighbours, must have blended the whole human race in one great family of remote common origin.
- lin Lin took this excuse to inspect the goods as her confidence in Cousin Charley was not entirely free from suspicion.
- min But if the Great One shows signs of displeasure- Min -ta nodded.
- nan Then Ethel spoke up bravely, "Don't be afraid, Nan ," for the little one looked sadly frightened and ready to cry; "we needn't any of us be afraid of our own dear kind Uncle Albert," and with that they all hastened into his presence.
- ni Assi acabo este buen cauallero, por querer porfiar tanto en la execucion de lo que ni a su Rey ni a aquel Reyno conuenia: donde se causaron tantas muertes y danos de Espanoles, y de Yndios: aunque no tuuo tanta culpa como se la atribuye, porque lleuo preciso mandato de lo que hizo.
- nib There were pen and ink and a supply of hotel note paper, which Micky looked at with great satisfaction, before he took up a pen, carefully examined the nib , squared his elbows and began to write.
- nil But what profit is ours of nil these triumphs, so long as we cry not 'check' to Rome!
- nina Wade withdrew unobstrusively, and stood beside Nina Ide.
- nine It was nine kilometres to Valedolmo.
- nip I wonder if that's so nobody'll nip 'em; an' oh, Peter, look at the pictures stickin' right on ter the dishes!
- nit NCAA Division I Mens Basketball Tournament bids by school NCAA Division I Mens Basketball Tournament bids by school and conference NCAA Division I Mens Basketball Tournament records NAIA Mens Basketball Championships NIT all-time team records NIT bids by school and conference NIT championships and semifinal appearances NCAA Division I Mens basketball statistical leaders List of current NCAA Division I mens basketball coaches
- nix "What's that you're singing, Nix ?" Coombsie was catching at a straw to divert thought from Bishop's grave.
- nun Remember also the youthful Ephraim, the grandson of Nun , Thy faithful servant."
- pin At first I could not understand how something seemed to move my pin .
- sin It was wrong to defy and desert her master, but to obey him would be deadly sin .
- tin Cut it out in round cakes, with the edge of a tumbler, or a tin of that size.
- win He thinks to win more and more, and he thinks to buy another third from old Carbut.
- Non Compertum habeo, milites, verba viris virtutem non addereI have discoveredI am in possession of the discovery.
- Yin C'a ana part, lo fas anar E si ab la paret urtar Que l'auzer li tolc e l'vezer Et anet a terra cazer E l'sanc tot yin clar e vermeil I eis per lo nas e la bocha.....
- NIH It also supports the conduct, management and analysis of studies across the spectrum of clinical research as defined by the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
1 words made from the letters NIN
3 letter words made from NIN:inn.