What is the correct spelling for NINEY?
This word (Niney) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NINEY
- inner Her words had carried into the inner room.
- nan There's a lot of that kind of nonsense goes on down there: Nan is the only one who has kept clear out of it.
- nanny He was very fond of animals, and for a long while goats were his special favourites, during which time a large and flourishing family of them decorated the lawns and roads about the White House, and that the goats were very important members of the family is shown by the fact that at a time when Mrs. Lincoln and Tad had gone away for a week and the family were living at the Soldiers' Home, Lincoln wrote to his wife: "Tell dear Tad that poor Nanny Goat is lost and we are in distress about it.
- nina She didn't even tell Nina .
- nine I think it is only about eight or nine miles, and the people generally are in the town every now and again with hosiery and things of that kind.
- ninety Due ninety dollars fifty cents, an' not a penny less!
- ninny "Peter de Groodt's a ninny -an old woman," said the doctor, peevishly; "I'll warrant he's been filling these people's heads full of stories.
- none But none of these interested him.
- nun But to be a nun and say prayers all day long!
- Non Something as limited in its way as non-science was limited?
- Piney "Piney is a little smaller than Danny, though he is much the same shape," was the prompt reply.
- Kinney To the east of the Rio Grande the Lincoln County War was at its height, while to the west the Jack Kinney gang took whatever they wanted at the muzzle of their guns; and they wanted about everything in sight.
- NINES Three times in a row was almost absolute, Bart; the probability that our hypothesis is correct was computed as straight nines to seven decimals.