What is the correct spelling for NINTEEN?
This word (Ninteen) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NINTEEN
- canteen The black-fellow was pointing to the canteen .
- intern Christine Chamberlain was a "MythTern" (portmanteau of MythBusters and intern ) who joined the MythBusters team as a result of a Discovery Channel contest and was present for the second season of MythBusters.
- nansen I've something to say to Mrs. Nansen , she said.
- nantes At Bordeaux, Nantes , and L'Orient, I could not obtain lists in the moment; but am in hopes I shall be able to get them ere long.
- ninepin There were conjurors and saltimbanques and fortune-tellers, lottery-booths and ninepin alleys and restaurants, only differing from their prototypes in that there was nothing to pay.
- nineteen My daddy was done before he turned nineteen My momma was run like a fast machine – Soldier Boy by Mason Jennings
- nineties When the last two were up in their nineties , being bed-ridden, one on one floor, the other on another, each with a nurse, they used to send messages to each other and exchange the novels which they read over and over again.
- ninety His ninety and nine fellows have met death in almost as many ways.
- Linton It isn't like Linton .
- Hinton Was it not this Order which had first been established in my own Somerset, and alone of all Orders in England by a Saint, and which there at Witham and at Hinton , still so fair and lovely, built its first two houses in England, of which all told there were but twelve?