What is the correct spelling for NINUS?
This word (Ninus) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for NINUS
- minus Perhaps the only useful thing you've got on this savage world is a way to make magnetic fields with minus self-induction.
- sinus A small puncture in the outer wall of the sinus may be closed with sutures.
- nuns Into the fire with the nuns!
- Linus Then little Linus, away over in the corner, piped up:- "I wasn't some cherry pudding!"
- inns Have you not gone to one of the inns?"
- NUS A pearly, feathery smoke was wafted from the chimney, a delicious aroma of Creole coffee pervaded the odor of the blossoms, and a cotton-clad negro a pieds nus came down the path with two steaming cups and knocked at our door.
- NINES "You don't know what it is to see a girl as pretty as you be," he went on, as if he scolded her, "and all dressed up to the nines."
- nouns Just as his nouns are always either masculine or feminine, so are his ideas.