What is the correct spelling for NIQUIRY?
This word (Niquiry) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for NIQUIRY
- acquire He writes: "If we would acquire a real knowledge of what constitutes life, of what it consists, what are the causes and the laws which give rise to this wonderful phenomenon of nature, and how life can be the source of the multitude of forms presented to us by living organisms, we must before all consider with great attention the differences which exist between inorganic and living bodies; and for this purpose we must compare side by side the essential characters of these two classes of bodies."
- daiquiri General Shafter, after inspecting the coast, decided to land in the notches occupied by the villages of Daiquiri and Siboney.
- enquirer That diligent enquirer Hero of Alexandria discovered this lately.
- injure Did you injure any one?
- injury It was held that the piskies could lead you astray and play tricks on you, but that they never did you any serious injury .
- inquire I will call again to inquire ."
- inquirer When Mr. Richard Crauford repaired next to Glendower, what was his astonishment and dismay at hearing he had left his home, none knew whither nor could give the inquirer the slightest clew.
- inquiry There was a sharp look of inquiry in his eyes.
- jury All this and more can be proved, and unless you can throw a fresh light upon these things, there is no jury in the world that would not find you guilty.
- nary "Nary a one," said Maria, and I knew from her voice she was standing close beside the fireplace.
- niagara Let this process go on for countless generations, among countless burglars of all nations, and may we not suppose that a jemmy would be in time arrived at, as superior to any that could have been designed as the effect of the Niagara Falls is superior to the puny efforts of the landscape gardener?"
- nigeria There was to be an expedition in Nigeria .
- quarry While we had been clearing up and loading the carts a long train of freight cars had noiselessly glided down the rails opposite our quarry , and had halted without pulling into the station.
- query And to Carr the query sounded more careless, more lightly casual than Howard had intended.
- quire "Come you Virgins of the night That in dirges sad delight, Quire my anthems; I do borrow Gold nor pearl, but sounds of sorrow.
- require I think there are many of them who require money.
- squire That remote little village without a squire or any person of means or education in or near it capable of feeling the slightest interest in the people, except the parson, an old infirm man who was never seen but once a week-how wanting in some essential thing it appeared!